Those are but a few of the issues that we can almost certainly guarantee you will face when you decide to be your own construction manager here without any past experience of building in the Philippines. Besides the headaches, aggravation and frustrations, you will probably far exceed the budget you set out ahead of time which made it sound so attractive
BUILDING TRUST with our clients IS WHAT SETS UP APART.
Since we began, our guiding principle has been to build strong relationships developed from a basis of trust and honesty. This has resulted in exceptional outcomes for our valued clients, business partners, and contractors.Our Projects
Every client’s needs are unique – what are yours?
Economical construction, or perhaps a design that creates your dream home? Is it a project reflected by the exceptional materials used?
Even if you have extensive experience in the construction industry outside the Philippines, here are just some of the problems you will face here.
- Unless you have the right connections, permits and licenses will get delayed, or even worse, denied. The consequence for you is frustration,wasted time, and additional expense.
- Almost every aspect of construction is different here than in Western countries. Not knowing the complexities involved and understanding how to deal with them will cause you serious problems.
- It is difficult to find a suitable work force, and even when found, it’s impossible for you to know if they are the right combination for your project.
- Language is always an issue. Even though English is spoken here, your work force will have limited understanding, and probably none, when you need to discuss technical issues with them.
- The approach to work here is completely different to that in Western countries. Not knowing how to work through delicate issues will have catastrophic consequences for your project.